- The stretcher is designed to meet the requirements of the most specific care, burns units, cardiology, surgical unit, anesthesia, cardiac surgery, digestive, traumatology, pneumology, radiology, neurology, nephrology, intensive care, etc.
- Its design has been studied in order to reduce nosocomial infection risks.
- Composed of a 2-part aluminum frame and polycarbonate plates, it is made with materials that can be used for X-rays.
- The intensive care stretcher with flexible sling is an accessory designed for horizontal transfers, for hospitals and care centers. The vinyl stretcher is recommended when a normal sling would be unsuitable due to medical problems, such as sedated or polytraumatized patients who require a stable lying position.
- It is a comfortable alternative to a rigid stretcher. Transfer with this product requires an 8-point sling. The flexible intensive care stretcher has integrated lifting slings that are hooked directly to the stainless-steel frame, with some length adjustment possibilities using the buckles.
There are no reviews yet.