- Safe, Reliable, and innovative moving, handling and transfer products.
- Designed and manufactured in France in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Sold and supported by Health Canada licensed establishment in Canada.
- Industry leading design with wide range of patented products to serve needs of homecare and institutional clients.
- The Shado Hygiene and Cleaning product line offers one of the largest shower trolley product range in the industry, providingefficiency, comfort and safety
for caregivers and patient.
- The Shado range features
1. Guaranteed Anti-Rust Design
2. Optional Electric Control Pedals
3. Optional Brakes with directional central control.
- The adjustable backrest feature of the Shado® shower trolleys avoid any risk of sliding of the patient and maintains a comfortable ergonomic position for the
patient and for the caregiver.
- It is specifically designed to increase comfort and dignity of patients and to reduce the risk of work-related injuries on the caregiver.
- Available on Shado® 180, Shado® 200 and Shado® 240 shower trolley models, the Backrest models feature a two-part tray system and enable a tilt adjustment
of up to 30°.
- Various configurations available as below.
i. Shado® with adjustable backrest
ii. Shado® 160 XS and 180 child
iii. Shado® Rgo
iv. Shado® 200 and 240 adult
v. Shado® 200 and 240 long tray versions
vi. Shado ® 350 Bariatric
Refer to Hygiene and Cleaning brochure for more details.