When one breadth suffices for call.
- Non-contact breath-controlled call sensor for persons with greatly restricted mobility.
- A completely novel respiratory sensor incorporating latest technology.
- The respiratory sensor is compatible with all AAL Profiline receivers.
- The universal clamp and the flexible gooseneck allow a simple mounting and
- adjustment of the sensor.
- As a non-contact respiratory sensor, the AAL Profiline respiratory sensor offers considerable
- improvements over known blow sensors since the slightest breathing on the respiratory sensor allows for triggering a call. This works reliably even in noisy surroundings (TV, radio, etc.).
- Reliable signalling despite low respiratory force, even in noisy environments.
- Contact-free actuation up to a distance of 15 cm.
- Slim design, no hoses, no filters, and no sputum separator required.
- Optical status indication directly at the sensor head; locating light included.
- Fast mounting.
- The metal surface is easy to clean and hygienic.
- We understand “failure is not an option” so our sensors are designed with extreme reliability in mind with state of the art of the safety systems with automated daily test messages to main receiver to automatically ensure the system is working normally and warn user otherwise.