- Poweo Nursing is specifically designed as a high performance, safe, versatile, and reliable Floor lift on the market, an industry leading battery life and list of accessories make Poweo® Nursing make it perfect choice for most demanding of patient transfer applications.
- Poweo Urban with Safe Working Load of 180 kg/396 lbs, and an industry leading battery life of over 60 cycles, is also equipped with a 4-point suspension with patented SLS (Safety Locking System) hooks for best-in-class safety, ease of use and maximum patient comfort.
- Equipped with Linak actuator and control box as standard and options like an integrated Class III scale with BMI or low base model allows to fit under beds, wheelchairs, or bathtubs, makes Poweo a versatile solution for all the patients transfer needs in homecare and at institutions.
- High Strength Aluminum Alloy Construction with Best-in-class warranty of 4-years for greater piece of mind.
- Designed and manufactured in France in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Sold and supported by Health Canada licensed establishment in Canada.
- Poweo Nursing is dedicated to home care and nursing home.
- It is equipped with a 4-point suspension with an integrated weighing system in option.
- Poweo lifters are used with a large range of slings adapted to all kinds of morphologies and pathologies.
- Maximum loading capacity: 180 Kg.
For the comfort and safety of patients, SCALEO Medical equips from now on all its patient lifters with the new hooks * Safe Locking System. This innovative system allows an automatic locking of the loops of the slings thanks to the weight of the patient, which also prevents unlocking during transfers. It is available on all 4-point suspensions and the automatic electric suspensions of all floor and ceiling lift systems.
w maintenance screen, w/o maintenance screen
There are no reviews yet.