- The gliding boards are designed to assist the patients with disabilties affecting their lower limbs.
- The soft turn platform is used for repositioning patients on the side of the bed and pivoting transfers to the wheelchair or to the car seat.
- The turn platform for ground is positioned under the patient’s feet and facilitates the rotating transfer.
- The Easy belt is worn by the caregivers so as to stimulate the patient while controlling his movements.
- Placed under the buttocks or behind the back, the Easy’Up strap can help with raising and rotating.
LYING DOWN POSITIONS
- The transfer in lying down position can be done by using flexible or rigid systems depending on the support configurations and the patients pathology.
- The flexible systems are composed of Maxitrans®, Meditrans® and Minitrans®
- mattresses which make it easy to transfer heavy patients and those hard to manipulate.
- The sliding sheets are used to transfer lighter patients
- The transfer mattresses are made of nylon, specially manufactured and treated so as to reduce friction and to bring an exceptional sliding quality for all the same level horizontal transfers.
- Minitrans® can be used as a rotaring pillow. It is recommended in cases of lumbago, hip prosthesis and can be used for naked patients.